15. A. play with a boy B. help a boy C. buy food for a boy
II. 完形填空 (共15题；每小题1分，满分15分)
In the USA, the school bus is a popular way for children to get to school. There are about 480，000 __16__ school buses in the country. In 1939, yellow became(成为) the color of school buses __17__ the color helped warn(警告) __18__cars. A yellow bus and black letters on it are easy to __19__ in the early morning.
On the school bus, __20__ can listen to music, talk __21__ the phone or just sleep. But they __22__ put things in the aisle(过道). They should keep their hands and arms in the bus. It is not a good idea to __23__ to the bus driver, because he/she can"t drive __24__ when he/she is talking.
These days, school buses are more popular(受欢迎的) in China, too.
Wang Li, a student from Beijing Chaoyang Middle School, __25__ a school bus to school since(自从) September. It __26__ her about 40 minutes to get to school every morning. “It"s__27__more interesting than __28__the subway, because you sit with your classmates. __29__ it saves(节省) a lot of time. So we all __30__ the school bus，” the 12yearold girl said.
16. A. yellow B. red C. black D. green
17. A. so B. although C. but D. because
18. A the others B. another C. other D. others
19. A. look B. listen C. take D. see
20. A. teachers B. kids C. drivers D. parents
21. A. on B. in C. with D. to
22. A. can B. needn"t C. must D. can"t
23. A. talk B. listen C. come D. get
24. A. slow B. well C. faster D. slowly
25. A. take B. takes C. by D. taking
26. A. take B. takes C. spend D. spends
27. A. very B. a few C.a lot D. a lot of
28.A.takes B. taking C. take D.will take
29. A. So B. And C. / D. Or
30. A. like B. ride C. hate D. by
III. 阅读理解 (共15小题；每小题2分，满分30分)
Areyou good withchildren?Doyoulikechildren?Doyouhavetimeintheafternoon?[来源:学#科#网]
31.Theunderlinedword“babysitter”inthefirstparagragh means _______.
A. 婴儿 B. 售货员 C.临时保姆 D. 前台服务员
32.The babysittermust work.
B. at Miss Wang’sschool
C. atMr. Wang’shouse
D. D. atHuaxingClothesStore
33. How much can thebabysitterget in a week?
A.$15 B. $60 C. $75 D.$105
Jay is a middle school student, but he is not happy every day. He stays at school from Monday to Saturday. At school there are a lot of rules. He has to wear his school uniform every day. He has to get up at 6：10 in the morning. Jay doesn"t like sports, but he has to do morning exercises every day. In the classroom, he can"t listen to music, talk loudly(大声地) or eat snacks(小吃). He has to do lots of homework every day.
Jay can go back home on Sunday, but he still doesn"t have fun because his parents ask him to do lots of things. He can"t meet friends on Sunday. He has to get up early on Sunday morning to practice English. Then he has to make the bed, clean the room and wash clothes. In the afternoon he has to go to the Children"s Palace(少年宫) to learn drawing. He can"t watch TV because he has to do homework in the evening. So Jay thinks he never has fun.
34.Jay stays at school for ________ days a week.
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7
35.What can Jay do in the classroom?
A. Listen to music.
B. Talk loudly.
C. Eat snacks.
D. Wear the uniform.
36.Jay ________ after practicing English on Sunday.
A. plays sports
B. watches TV
C. meets his friends
D. does some housework(家务活)
37.Jay is very ________ on Sunday.
A. relaxed B. excited C. busy D. happy
One day Mrs Jones goes shopping alone(独自地). When Mr Jones comes home in the evening, she begins to tell him about a beautiful dress. “I see it in a shop this morning,” she says, “and…” “And you want to buy it,” says Mr Jones, “how much is it?” “Fifteen pounds.” Every evening, when Mr Jones comes back from work, his wife goes on talking only about the dress. And at last, after a week, he says, “Oh, buy the dress! Here’s the money!” She is very happy. But the next evening, when Mr Jones comes home and asks, “Have you got the famous(著名的) dress?” She says, “No.” Why not?” he says. “Well, it is still in the window of the shop after a week. I think nobody else wants this dress. So I think it is not a good one!”
38. Mrs Jones goes shopping_________ one day.
A. with Mr Jones
B. with her friend[来源:学,科,网]
C. by herself
D. with the other woman
39. Mrs Jones tells Mr Jones about the dress every day because________.
A. it is really beautiful
B. she wants the shop
C. she wants Mr Jones to buy it for her
D. she likes it very much
40. Mrs Jones is very happy after________.
A. Mr Jones agree(同意) to buy it for her
B. Mr Jones gives her the money for the pants
C. she gets the beautiful dress
D. she sees the dress is still in the shop window
41. From the story we can know__________.
A. Mrs Jones is a housewife, she doesn’t have much money
B. Mr Jones doesn’t like his wife
C. Mr Jones comes home for lunch every day
D. Mrs Jones doesn’t like the things if others like them
Readers (《朗读者》) is a popular TV show in China. It invites (邀请) people to read aloud (大声地) on the stage (舞台). The show also tells moving (感人的) stories behind those people. They can read everything, like poems (诗), books, and letters.
Many people are fans of the show. They begin (开始) to enjoy reading aloud at home.
Now, the show gives people a place to read. It is a reading pavilion (朗读亭). It showed up in cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou and Xi’an. Let’s have a look!
The pavilion is not very big. Only (只有) one person can come into it each (每一) time. There is a microphone (麦克风) in it and it records (记录) people’s voices.[来源:Zxxk.Com]
Everyone can read for three minutes in it. You can read anything you like. The show will pick (挑选) some of the readers and invite them to read on TV.
Lots of people come to the pavilion to read. Yu Duohan is an 11-year-old girl from Shanghai. She read the story Take a Snail for a Walk (《牵一只蜗牛去散步》). “I love reading aloud,” she said. “It makes the story become more beautiful.”
The pavilion will also come to other cities across the country (国家). You can read your favorite stories in the pavilion soon.
42. What can’t people read in Readers?
A. Poems. B. Letters. C. Ads. D. Stories.
43. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A. Readers is a popular book.
B. The show will ask some of the readers to read on TV.
C. Yu Duohan, a 12-year-old boy, likes reading aloud very much.
D. You and your friends can get into the pavilion together (一起).
44. What does the underlined sentence mean?
A. There will be pavilions in each city.
B. People from more and more cities can read aloud in pavilions.
C. Readers invites people to read in the pavilion.
D. People have to read aloud in their cities.
45. The best title (标题) is ___________.
A. A small place for reading aloud
B. People who like to read aloud
C. Why we need to read aloud
D. Reading aloud is good
A. 根据括号内所给汉语意思，写出空白处各单词的正确形式 。
46. We want two_______(音乐人) for our rock band.
47. My sister is very young. She can’t brush her _______(牙齿).
48. Although he is a little boy, he can _______(穿衣服) herself.
49. It’s about two_______ (公里) from here to there.
50. Be careful when you _______(横穿) the road.
51. I often practice _______(说) English with my classmates.
52. Lions are from _______(南方) Africa.
53. Now, pandas are in _______(危险). We must help them.
54. Grace and her mother are _______(游泳) in the pool.
55. ________(幸运地), they have two months off.
Jenny: Hello! This is Jenny
Laura: Hi, Jenny. It’s Laura here.
Jenny: Oh, hi, Laura. What are you doing?
Laura: Not much. I’m just 56 my clothes. What about you?
Jenny: I’m watching TV. Do you want to 57 me for dinner? My parents 58 at home. We can eat 59 .
Laura: Yeah. I’d love to.Z
Jenny: Let’s meet at my home first. Come 60 half past six.
John comes___61___England. Now he ___62___(study) in a school in Beijing. When he comes to China, his friends tell him something about traffic （交通）___63___ in China. People drive on the ___64___. Before you cross a street, you must look ___65___ways---look left, look right and look left again. Always remember the traffic ___66___(go) on the right in China, or you may get hurt（受伤）.In the morning and the evening, when people go to work and go back___67___, the streets are very ___68___ . So you must be careful at that time. When you want ___69___ (go) across the road, you must wait for the green “walk” sign. In China , you can always ___70___ the police for help when you lose your way. John thinks he must obey these rules to keep safe.
VI. 任务型阅读 (共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分)
71. Hu Nan likes reading. She likes reading to the children.
72. Li Lan loves animals and likes being with them.
73. A"bao likes singing. He wants to be a singer.
74. Xiao Shan likes talking with other people. He is very good at making others happy.
75. Zhao Da thinks sports are interesting. He does well in basketball, and in his school his friends call him the second Jordon.【来源
I have a new friend this term. His name is Frank. His mother is Chinese, but his father comes from America, so Frank can speak English and Chinese. Playing football is his favorite sport, so he joins the football club. He rides his bike to school every day, because his home is not far. It takes him about 10 minutes every day. Now, it’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon. Look! He’s reading books with classmates in the school library. Do you want to make friend with him?