C. Because of the toothache, she couldn"t sleep well.
8.How many people are going to Tibet?
A.One. B.Two. C.Three.
9.Did Wilson go to school on foot today?
A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn"t. C. We don"t know.
10. What"re the differences between Lily and Lucy?
A. Lily"s hair is curlier than Lucy"s and Lucy is funnier than Lily.
B. Lucy"s hair is curlier than Lily"s and Lucy is funnier than Lily.
C. Lily"s hair is curlier than Lucy"s and Lily is funnier than Lucy.
11. Why does William think Linda will be a teacher?
A. Because she used to be a teacher.
B. Because she liked to teach others.
C. Because she can teach well.
12. What does Linda want to be?
A. A volleyball player. B. A teacher. C. A doctor.
13. Why does the boy need some money?
A. Because he wants to buy his favorite CD.
B. Because he wants to buy gifts for his family.
C. Because he wants to lend some money to his friends.
14. Why doe:sn"t the boy want to borrow money from his friends?
A. Because his friends haven"t enough money.
B. Because his friends don"t want to lend money to him.
C. Because his friends have no money.
15. What will the boy probably do?
A. He will borrow some money from his parents.
B. He will get a part-time job.
C. He will sell his CDs.
16. What does the writer do?
A. A teacher. B. A student. C.A parent.
17. How many students will ask their friends or classmates for help?
A. One or two. B. Most of them. C. Some of them.
18.Who will some students go to when they are in trouble?
A. Teachers. B. Classmates or friends. C. Policemen.
19. Why can parents help the students when they are in trouble?
A. Because they are old and they know a lot.
B. Because they love them and they know a lot.
C. Because they know a lot about the students.
20. Why do students like to talk with their friends or classmates?
A. Because they can understand each other easily.
B. Because they are old enough.
C. Because their teachers know nothing.
sunny and 23.________
sunny and 24.________
25.________but very hot
26. There is _____u and ______n in the word “aunt”..
A. an, a B. a, an C. the, a D. a, the
27. The sun _______early every morning.
A. set B. rise C. sets D. rises
28. Hangzhou is famous___________West Lake.
A. as B. for C. on D. with
29. ---When were you born?
--- I was born ____a cold morning.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
30. How much did youfor your new bicycle，Emily?
A. spend B. cost C. take D. pay
31. It’s very kind you me with my work.
A. of; to help B. for; to help C. of ;helping D. for ;helping
32. Our teacher encourages usit again.
A. try B. to try C. having D. keep
33.of the students want to have a party ,because they are busy getting ready for the exam.
A. Both B. All C. Either D. None
34.Mr Smith asked me_____________.
A. where are you from B. Where am I from
C. where you are from D. Where I was from
35.________cars are running on the roads.
A. Thousand B. Thousands of C. Thousands D. Thousand of
36. I find it important _______ English well.
A. learn B. Learn t C. learning D.to learn
37.---You have a beautiful voice. I love your songs.-
A. Sorry，you don’t. B. Thank you.
C. It’s OK. D. That’s all right.
38. There _______a football match tomorrow.
A. is going to B. is going to be
C. are going to have D. will have
39. We are going to have a party _____next week.
A. sometime B. sometimes C. some time D. some times
40. I don"t know if it ________ tomorrow. If it ________ tomorrow, I"ll go to school by bus.
A. will rain；rains B. will rain；won"t rain
C. rains；doesn"t rain D. rains；won"t rain
41. Thank you for _______me the money.
A. lend B. lending C. to lend D. lends
42. _______is difficult to work out the math problem.
A. That B. This C. It D. One
43. Mr. Lee told us an interesting story yesterday. It made all of us _______.
A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughed D. laughing
44. It rained _______in August last year.
A. heavily B. heavy C. big D. little
45. —Happy New Year! —_______.
A. Happy birthday! B. It’s OK. C. Yes. D. The same to you!
46. Do you enjoy ___________（read）novels?
47. I saw a dog _______（lie）on the ground just now.
48. Changchun and Shenyang are both ____(north) cities in China.
49. I would like _______(drink)some milk.
50. I decide _____(clean)schoolyard this Friday afternoon.
51. My mother said to me ____(gentle), “believe yourself”.
52. It took me a long time______(finish) my homework yesterday.
53. The weather is getting ______(warm) day by day.
54. There are all _____(kind)of flowers in the garden.
55. we are considering _____(buy) a new car.
Mr. White is a millionaire（百万富翁）. He 56 delicious food. He had a 57 cook, Mr. Black. The man could cook all kinds of food. Mrs. White asked him to 58 her last month. Then she thought she was good at cooking and didn’t want Mr. Black to 59 for them any longer.
Now Mrs. White begins to cook for her 60 .But Mr. White does not like the food at all. He says he won’t 61 any food at home if she doesn’t stop cooking. The woman says she’ll 62 another cook.
This morning Mr. White broke a window in a shop. They took him to the 63.the policeman said, “I’m sorry to tell you, Mr. White. Or I’ll fine(罚) you ten dollars. Or you’ll stay in prison（监狱）.64 do you want? ”
“I’d rather（宁愿） stay in the prison.”
“ 65 ?”
“Because my wife will find a new cook in ten days!”
56. A. knows B. likes C. hears D. sees
57. A. young B. strong C. good D. bad
58. A. teach B. show C. study D. fry
59. A. sing B. play C. write D. work
60. A. farm B. class C. family D. shop
61. A. read B. buy C. sell D. eat
62. A. look for B. listen to C. ask D. call
63. A. bus station B. police office C. post office D. middle school
64. A. When B. Which C. What D. Who
65. A. How B. Whose C. Where D. Why[来
V. 阅读理解(共20分,A ,B 各10分)
One day the students were having painting lessons. Everyone began to draw pictures .Li Lei did nothing. When the bell rang for the break , Li Lei passed his picture to the teacher.
The teacher looked at it and got angry “Why do you give me a piece of paper with nothing on it , Li Lei ?”asked the teacher. “I’m sorry, sir. I drew a dog and some bread on the paper”says Li Lei .“Where is the dog and bread ?”asked the teacher again. I drew some bread first . When I finished drawing the dog , it ate up the bread . When I gave it to you , the dog ran away .”says Li Lei.
66. Li Lei is a _____________.
A teacher B. student C. worker D. farmer
67. The students were busy __________.
A. reading B. writing C. drawing D. talking
68. When the bell rang for break , Li Lei drew __________.
A. a nice picture B. a dog
C. a dog and some bread D. nothing
69. The teacher was very__________ when he saw Li Lei’s picture.
A. happy B. angry C. sad D. sorry
70. The students would _______when they heard Li Lei’s words.
A. be sad B. be happy C. laugh D. be sorry
Many people like to travel by plane, but I don’t like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late. You can’t open the windows. You can’t choose the food. Planes are fast, but they still take hours to go out of the airport and into the city.
I like traveling by train. I think trains are safe. Railway stations are usually in cities. When you are late for a train，you can catch another one. You can walk around in the train and open the windows. You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a little more time.
I also like cars. You can start your journey when you want to，and you don’t need to get to a railway station or a bus stop. Also you can carry lots of things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.
71. Why do many people like to travel by plane?
A.Because it is safe
B. Because it is fast.
C. Because you can walk around in the plane.
D. Because it is cheap.
72. Which is NOT the good thing about the train?
A.It is safe.
B. It takes a little more time.
C. You can open the windows.
D. You can walk around in the train.
73. If you want to take a lot of things with you , what do you take to go out?
A. A car. B. A bus. C. A train. D. A bike.
74. What is the bad thing about the car?
A. You needn’t go to a station.
B. You can start your journey when you want to.
C. There are too many cars on the road.
D. You needn’t go to a bus stop.
75. What does the writer think of the plane，train and car?
A. He thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport.
B. He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time
C. He likes to take a car because he has a car.
D. He likes to take a plane because it’s fast.
Let’s have some milk,_____ _____?
You should keep a ______ _______.
This picture _______me __________my sister.
Why don’t you ____the computer ______the phone line?
She didn’t go to school _____ ______ her illness.
A: I want to spend my holidays in Dalian. 81 .
B: Yes, I have been there many times.
A: 82 .
B: Yes, I like the city very much. She’s coming one of the most modern cities in the world.
A: 83 .
B: The city is clean and beautiful. The people are kind and the football team is strong.
A: 84 .
B: No, not very hot. You may have a swim in the sea.
A: How cool! Swimming in the sea must be more wonderful than in the lake.